1. Check if you have the essay on your screen.
2. Read the essay silently, without voice on your own for two minutes. While you are doing that, try to understand what you are reading.
3. Read the essay aloud, this time with voice.
4. One minute is given for you to think.
5. After one minute, summarize the essay in your own words.
6. If you can give a good explanation you can move to the next section of the exam.
7. If you cannot give a good explanation in your own words, choose three key phrases from the essay.
8. Move on to the next section of the exam.